15.9.10

Especial Jimi Hendrix 40: Voodoo Child #4


Berkeley, California, 1970.


Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand


Yeah


Well, I stand up next to a mountain
And I chop it down with the edge of my hand
Well, I pick up all the pieces and make an island
Might even raise a little sand


Yeah
'cause I'm a voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child baby
I want to say one more last thing
I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back to ya one of these days

Hahaha
I said I didn't mean to take up all your sweet time
I'll give it right back one of these days
Oh yeah
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh
I'll meet ya on the next one
And don't be late
Don't be late

'cause I'm a voodoo child voodoo child
Lord knows I'm a voodoo child


Hey hey hey


I'm a voodoo child baby
I don't take no for an answer
Question no
Yeah

No hay comentarios: